Friday, September 7, 2007

Wat i'm doin now....

Hehe this is the 3rd post.. Suddenly feel i addicted to blogging.. 3 post in a day!!!...(Wat a bored guy).. Went out for McD just now.. N bought NameIt burger for $6.25.. For me that is quite cheap cause it come a set with Apple Pie... Enough for me for dinner.. On the way back i look at the sky, 2day there is no moon around... She hide from me 2day.. And my house compund quite dark 2day. Without the moon it is easy to see the Star.. I saw many stars yesterday but 2day when i look at the sky there are only little stars around. Maybe they moody 2day like me..

Now playing song titled "I Believe I can fly"...A song that once at Intec all of us sung together hoping to 'fly'. Now, i'm on other people country, able to observe their lifestyle and culture. Wat i 'Huai Nian' the most should be the lifestyle at MY and our own culture. Here got NameIt burger but i still like Hokkien Mee at penang and Hokkien Mee at Btg Kali (Both different)....BTW, Happy Belated Birthday 50th Birthday to my country..Still the best.............

No comments: