Sunday, September 23, 2007

Full of satisfaction...

A day where i wake up at 11.30 after a nice sleep. Then i straight on my computer to check my email. Then i clean my study table that full of books (Already 2 week din clean up the mess). After that went start to do my Statistic assignment. Huh i sat there for 3.5 hrs to finish up the stat and start to do my Reflactive piece. Then my dear online which i can't continue my Reflective piece. Nvm lah pending for a while.. Then went to nap for 1.5 hrs. After that went out for dinner at Yume (Restaurant). I have Chicken Curry Rice and Fried Dumpling which in total cost my $15. Then goto Comlab to download something and now at home..

That it... Feel very satisfy to wat i have done 2day. But now no mood ady.. Open book but feel sleepy..Maybe it is time for me to rest.. Rest lah Andre...Good night....

No comments: