Saturday, September 29, 2007

Fruitful Day

2day (Friday) a day which i very very stress but i finish up lots of thing. Tutorial in the morning and attending presentation in the afternoon. Sleep at the evening. At night where i cramp my head. Start with anatomy and end with KFP case report. Happy as i can finish a report in 2hrs time. This mean that i left 1 more Reflective Pieces to go. Jia You to myself. Hope this determination will keep on till finish final exam. I dun care having headache as long as i can finish my stuff. I'll get a nice sleep as a reward for my tiny little brain. Thank you for 2day..

By the way, Exam time table out ady. If want me to comment on that..I just can say so-so cause i start exam early on 27 OCT and end early on 8 Nov. This mean that i still have 2 weeks after exam before i can go back to MY on 20th Nov. Wat 2 do on the 2 weeks in this Gui Di Fang? Hehe..that time only decide...

Below is my timetable for exam:

27 Oct - Theme 2-5 (Ethic, communication, Cummunity Health, Research and Statistic)

31 Oct - Theme 1 (Medicine Theory, Anatomy)

6 Nov - Prac and Applied (Hardest 1...everything oso got)

8 Nov - OSCE (Patient Interview)

No comments: