Thursday, September 20, 2007

Finish Exam 2day..For this moment

Huh finish my OSCE exam and Practical exam (With Applied Exam) 2day. Just a formative 1 actually. Overall not 2 say very bad oso not good. Should be able to do better just the pass few weeks very lazy and din revise much. Can't blame any1 for that.. That this exam as motivation to study more. Hehe result no need so good so that i can push myself harder to study. Too good will make myself lazier.. Haha..

Now just finalise my Nobel Prize essay which i wrote long time ago. Just finalise my grammar mistake. Still thinking last time teacher call me S guy cause i always blindly put S at any noun and verb. Huh S guy if ppl hear wrongly will besome Ass Guy.. Haha.. So now just screen through my essay and looking for Ass...Opps..should be S..


Now after exam just feel very free...Just left 61 days before i land on MY. Can't wait for that day. Just left 1 month of study, 1 week study week, 2 week exam, 1 week free then i'll back.

No comments: