Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Have to do Housechore already...Good and Bad

Yesterday start to draft out Our house Housechore timetable. Basically a piece of paper that force every1 in 74B View St to do housechores. Why i stay here for almost 7 months ady, and only now just 1 2 start doing such a force to my housemate? Actually i tot every1 stay together mah being Seng Mok loh.. Got any problem in the house mah fix it together loh. But human is always human, without a guidelines, as long as that thing is not personal no1 will feel want to do it. Human nature or Lazy people? Think about it yourself. So no choice, chances had been given from times to times but the condition still do not change so mah use rules loh. Let me say, although this rules also apply to myself but sometime happy to see every1 contribute to the house. And trust me, i'll make sure myself and every1 do their works.. No need like our neighbour house need to open family meeting. No Democracy, no voice, do your work...If not Move out from 74B View St!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And pssss...If u dun 1 2 do work, tell me ASAP cause i can cancel your name from tenant name list and next year we are not housemate. Seeya....I'll renew our tenancy if the near future.

No comments: