Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Gain weight again...

Huh went to gym just now. Weight myself and i'm at 91.34kgs which a little increase from 89.97 at pass 1 week. Huh only a week din step into Sport Center and i increase in weight.. Darn it.. After this hav to go regularly. Haih..

2day rain the whole day. Actually in Tassie raining is very good. It won't like 'Tiger and Lion (Jingguo 2006)" in Tassie..Just need an umbrella then all done.. The whole day the environment is very lovely and fresh but that make me feel sleepy and sleep the whole evening.

Ah Nai suddenly call me n Said "U hav to do Malaysia Rural Health"..Wat the F*** i'm in the mood of relaxing my night by listening to song and plan to do my Research Nobel Prize, his call give me works to do and ruin my night. Ah Nai...U ah....So wat 2 do.. have to do loh..Luckily Ah Nai gave me a good resource n i just have to translate from complex journal into ppt slide and send to Ah Nai. N i finally finish it by 10.15pm.

Huh now wat should i do? My dear online now but she disappear from the screen left her empty webcam image for me to see.. She went out for while. So now wat should i do? This questing tangling in my barin for almost a week cause of Boredom. In the end i just come out with this post.

Now feel little hungry but still can figure out wat 2 eat. I got Woolworth pizza outside but dun feel like want to eat that. Maybe drink Milo with cracker.

No comments: