Friday, September 7, 2007

For my family...

Huh i think i'm going mad writing so much for my own blog. Maybe new thing i feel excited to write.. After this maybe i'll be boring with this. Haha... Suddenly think that, i write for my dear but din write for my parent and sis...Not good hoh?

So this post is for my Parent that at Macau and My Sis at AIMST. Feeling like so long din see them ady. Although sometimes webcam but that is different from talking face-2-face. Very miss my mom cooking... Wat i cook here.. Although with the guide from mom, but it still taste differently. Maybe wat Tassie din have is a Mother Love in the food.. Haha no wonder i go for McD most of the time. Also miss the time talking with papa about share, business, money and others.

My sis at AIMST, also long time din see. Hard to talk to her as hp no line at AIMST. Feel happy when she got a good result. Jia You lah my sis. Actually you are more clever than me in lots of aspect just that i'm in the right time and situation. Jia You and work hard and sure will find your success route. Nothing is impossible..... See u as a doctor together with me in the future.

Anyway, we'll reunite at 1 Dec this year. Can't wait for that day to come. But the journey to that day, I have to go through with my study and exam. Wish me good luck for the coming days and exam. I Wish you all the same as well....

2 comments:

audrey said...

haha... tau pun i more clever..
haha..
i at here so wish to go ther...
wanna eat tat burger...
but u le... duno hw to appreciate..
hekkien me??? yucks!!!
burger = yummy yummy...
weather here oso not nice la.. hot!!!
sometimes crazy crazy will rain + sunny...

being alone is malaysia is not as nice as i thiught...
i thought without mom n dad in malaysia...
can get total freedom...
but... haiz... LONELY got la..
everything oso must do by self...
but luckyly.. got laundry.. haha...
holiday oso dunno wanna go wher the best..
i sun wanna go aunty n ah ma's house...
disturbing others onli... not my own house... how also not nice de... everytime wish to go bek to btg kali... my own house... but i think hard to go bek lo.. must wait till my 3rd sem break... sometimes feel verri hard to reject aunty when she ask me to go bek... haiz... dunno hw lo... but nvm.. sem 2 got many class.. replacement class also ++ adi... mayb sem 2 is harder.. but nw still the beegining.. not so hard yet... did u tell papa n mama bout tis blog?

audrey said...

error!!
luckyly = luckly