Monday, September 10, 2007

I Want a A New Bao Bei




Suddenly look through handphone. Feel like 1 2 register a plan at AUS n get a new handphone. Doens't mean 1 2 replace my current Bao Bei (Nokia 6630) but just 1 2 get the most from my expenses. I currently spent around $10 per month for my hp. But beside that i buy calling card to call back to MY. I wish to sign a plan with Three for $60 per month and get N95. That N95 currently cost $1100 at Aus. And if i pay $60 for 2 years that mean only $1440 in total. That $1440 include call expenses and international call. So feel that it is worthit.
But problem is, Three network are not allowed to sell at Tassie cause they do not have their network here. If i use Three here mean i'm connect through Telstra line. That is not my problem as, as long as i can use that is ok (That is Three problem). Just that how to register a plan when i'm at Tassie..Haih...

No comments: