Saturday, September 8, 2007

2nd Last day of Holiday

Huh blur blur de..Now left tomolo for holiday. Still got lots of thing to do but keep procrastinating until a day where i really need to submit an assignment or exam. That time will crash the brain. Just left 72 days before i land on MY land. I keep on counting and counting.. With this boring country i'm now, really dunno wat 2 do beside sleep, watch drama, study and eat. Even eat oso a problem. I just have Oat for my Tea-time a.k.a half dinner and now the stomach making terrible noise asking for food. Hmm...not that i dun 1 2 eat..Is that wat should i eat!!!!! I think i'll go and eat NameIt burger again. Got people say i'm going crazy ady - everyday oso McD.. Maybe i fell in love with NameIt burger where we met at Moonah McD. After this post really going to drive to McD and grab 1 NameIt...Haha dun call me crazy...At least that stop my stomach crying...

After 30mins..........

Now i'm eating pizza...Thank to Ah Yap who bought it.. He is my saviour for 2day.. At least something new to eat.. Not pizza is new stuff to eat but the Prawn pizza is really nice.. Even better than PizzaHut and Dominos.. And the price just $5.. Wow... I Like it... And now keep going for Anatomy.. Cheers every1 and Happy 2gether...

1 comment:

audrey said...

haha......
i damn hate bak gua