Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Happy...

Stress make you lost the real meaning of smile.... (Dear 2007)

Huh she now quite stress in doing her works. I just can say "Jia You oh" and giving her support to wat her doing now...Dunno why recently i'm too happy..Maybe only in my own cubicle..Suddenly every around me didn't seems happy, feel like i'm weird. 2day morning one of my housemate look so sad and i'm not able to speak out any words that will sooth her feeling. Dunno why....

Now at comlab, download some drama for 2night. After this going to Museum to study.. Exam is near and i still Lengang Lengang.. Lack behind from other people ady... Jia You to myself and all the people around me that are stress.

Hope everything will go fine and pls let me sleep peacefully..Dun talk that much lah...Everyday talk talk talk..Not sien meh...??

No comments: