Sunday, September 9, 2007

I'm Rich

Just finish watching a drama. It is a TVB drama title Father and Sons. A drama with a theme of family relationship. In that drama it teach people and myself a lots of thing. It say that in our life there are three things we are going to go through. 1st is LOST then 2nd REGRET then only we will learn wat is APPRECIATE. I think that is quite right, human won't appreciate the thing they have now until they lost it, then they regret why din something earlier and will start to learn to appreciate. Most of the time, We'll only landed on Regret as it is too late to Appreciate (Something already lost forever). So all of u there, appreciate before u lost..

Why i say i'm rich? Cause i'm really rich. In that drama it say that "To measure how rich a person is not by it money that person has, it is how many family members providing support and happiness".. I'm rich because i have a very very good parent that care about me. They plan the best for me and my sis. Beside that, i have my dear with me, supporting me. I'm rich and i appreciate wat i have now and hope that will go eternally.

Quote from Reader Digest:
Does Money really buy happiness? No. Because happiness isn't for sale....

No comments: