Friday, September 14, 2007

Should be a nice day..I hope

Look outside just now.. The moon finally appear 2night. Just a small crescent. The cloud all over the place and maybe will rain 2night. Haih.. Now just feeling boring..Suppose to have lots of thing 2 do but really feel like 1 2 procrastinate. Huh later really need to goto Com LAb again. 2day by hook or by crook MUST finish.

Huh continue with my Rural Visit story.. Yesterday talk until the 3rd patient.. Now continue with the 4th one which have Double Lung transplant. Nothing much about this guy and do not have any impact on me though. I just tot that he now receive lung from other, Will he in the future donate his organ? I sometime wish to donate my organ when i'm dead in the future. Just dunno where to start and i still have long long ways 2 go. Keep that aside 1st lah...

OK overall the whole rural week din hav any good for me. Just wasting my precious time for sleeping. Just i feel the Oatland visit is nice. At least i know that living in rural area is very hard. Wat 2 do, i wish to help but that is not wat i can do. In the future i do hope to work at rural area but with my relax life i can't stand it. I just wish to work 9-5pm a day 5 days a weeks which i think i can't do it when i join rural health team. Wat 2 do, be selfish.

Why i just wanna work 9-5pm 5days a week? The important thing (Base on time) to survive in this world are Family, Money and Rest. Human sleep around one third of their time so left only another 16 hours. Distribute equally 8 hrs should go to Money and another 8 hrs should goto family. If work all the day, u r spending more of ur time to earning money and the Time Pie that u'll take is from Family and Rest. So in the end, having lots of money but losing family and rest (Health). Then you are in total lost. I really like the way Ang Mo live. They really retire at certain age. Sit at home looking at the environment. Btw, that won't happen to me cause i'm not Ang Mo!!!!!!!!!!!........

No comments: