Monday, September 17, 2007

I'm Blur

2day the sky look very clear with shiny moon...Dunno why the whole day all seems wrong.. Morning tutorial all people seems very very hardworking. Izzit me that 1 become lazy? Then lecture on something that strange. Suddenly talk about nutrient requirement in cold, heat condition which is BORING.. The eat at Uni Ref which need to que very very long.. After that a series of 3 lectures which i have headache. Which i need sleep..really a good rest..

Then the girl call me to shopping.. I also blur blur buy 5kgs of carrot. I made carrot juice from that. Dunno why i 1 2 do that either. Maybe just feel like want 2 drink. Now in the fridge got 2 bottle of fresh carrot juice. Just scare that i drink too much and turn Orange..

Just finish doing wu liau stuff..finish watching drama..Just ate 2 eggs after some character in drama eat Herbal egg. I want to eat Herbal Egg!!!!!!!!!!..Haih watever oso i done but still not start to study yet. Just feel like after this wanna sleep. Luckily tomolo can goto 11am class instead of 9am. So i can sleep longer. Haih..wat 2 do...Study lah....

No comments: