Friday, September 7, 2007

Lazy....

Huh i took 2 hrs to create a blog. Now only i know that myself is a computer idiot. There are lots of help page out there but i still dunno put in widget successfully. Know why? Cause i just load the help page and did not even read it. That is call lazy... Lazy to understand the whole lots of Coding to add in just one simple stuff.. Hope any1 out there can help me in this.

2day a very boring day. Now on the 7th day of my mid-sem break. If i'm not wrong i just read 5 notes for these 7 days. Haha for me that is consider extremely low efficiency in study. Before holiday i plan to revise everything that i learnt this sem and be very determine to not go out for trip around Tassie. In the end i spent most of my time sleeping. I slept from 4am to 10am then continue from 3pm-7pm 2day. Huh where got time to study!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My housemate say "Aiyo, holiday must relax lah, wat study oh".... It is easier for them to say....

What i wish at the moment is pass this sememster exam and go back to my home country. Miss MY a lots.....But in order for that to happen....Need to read, read and read......

No comments: