Monday, September 17, 2007

Stress as motivator....

That title sometime can be true.. I dun mind have a little stress as it really a motivator. I tot that stress won;t be a problem for myself. But 2day headache remind me of something. Usually in stress condition i'll headache as well. When i headache, usually there are few underlying causes. 1st is not enough sleep and 2nd is use too much of brain and 3rd stress. Think back recently i did not lack of sleep, did not think much so i maybe have stress. Wat do i stress for??

I myself did not know why i stress. I finished my research paper ady..Now on the way doing 2nd paper (Stat). That mean i shouldn't worry anything.

Maybe something hiding behind the mind that i, myself dunno about that. Got Formative exam in 2days time. Exam on prac and OSCE. Although just formative but it is a exam to know where i am now..Maybe that why i'm stress..

Nothing i want much from myself...
Just study more and pass the coming exam and back to MY...Hope i can do it

No comments: