Monday, October 1, 2007

Why I'm Here...

Huh now just 1 2 start to study for my coming exam. After a day of eating just start 1 2 worry about exam. I Hav a very nice dinner 2day. I eat Prawn, Scallop, Trout Fish, Squid that cost me $23 with QY. Wat a nice dinner. Now very full but still feel like 1 2 eat. Haih... Actually now dig out my Theme 2-4 notes 2 read. I never bother about Theme 2-4 stuff until near exam. Now, totally lost...Only a few notes but the exam questions are tremendous. Look back at pass year paper let me down as lots of questions i dunno how 2 answer. Actually should say, dunno wat is the question asking oso..Try to answer this question "Outline Sarah's Culturally appropriate wholistic management plan" in which Sarah is a Indegenious People.. Wat they want from me oh? Tell u wat..Medicine is a very nice course to be in until there are Ethic and Community stuff. I dun mind learn Anatomy more...Just get rid of Theme 2-4 which is boring.....

Haha....

No comments: