Sunday, October 14, 2007

Computer and Mylife

Hmm..yesterday some1 ask me about com stuff. I answer her "I dunno but i will learn". That is my usually answer when i dunno about computer cause i will learn it. To me anything about computer, nothing will be a hard thing for me. As long as i hav computer i can do my stuff. That why my family say i'm Techno guy. I always stick with technology no matter it is Computer, Handphone, Mp3 player..

Ok let me do a brief reflect on my computer knowledge...

I got my 1st computer on 1997 with Intel Pentium M 166MHz with 32mb of memory and the hard disk space just 3.2GB. That computer using Windows 95..I still remember 2nd day i use that computer, i corrupt it ady... until need technician to repair. I just delete some system file from it and cause windows can't start. After 1 week, i corrupt that computer again.. Oso same loh, technician come n repair by reinstall windows. This time i clever a little, i curi learn how 2 install. Third time my com corrupted, i install myself. That time need to go buy Win 95 second edittion myself and install myself. That is the starting point where i install my own windows.

After that, with my techno friend i upgrade my computer to Windows 98. On 1999 i got internet connection through dial-up. Still remember hav to goto KL to subscribe. That time i was so happy cause i can download song. That is the starting where my song collection start to expand.

With my techno friend, i start exchanging mp3, initially we use Floppy Disc to copy song but after that we figure out, taking out hardisk from computer and connect to other computer to exchange. That is much more faster as i can copy whole library of song (500 songs) at once instead of using 4-5 floppy disc for 1 song. That was the time where i start open up the CPU casing and explore the hardware inside.

After that i learn through internet on computer hardware. I buy memory and install it myself and upgrade it from 32mb to 128mb. Few years later, that computer too old for me. I buy a new computer, which i choose the hardware spec but did not assemble myself. It is Pentium 4 1.5Ghz. That computer did not last very long as that time i choose RDram which is very fast memory but less people using it causing the price to skyrocket. That time the motherboard burn out. So no choice, buy a new CPU again. This time i choose the best for my computer, I use the best motherboard at that time, ASUS-P4PE, DDRram 512MB, Pentium 4 2.8 Ghz which cost my father a lots. This 1 i assemble the whole CPU myself. That time i almost understand computer very much. No matter wat problem about computer i can solve it.

Now i'm using Toshiba Qosmio which for me among all computer is the best with it function, speed, screen and size. haha

No comments: