Monday, October 8, 2007

Tui Hou

I listen to Jay Chou song title Tui Hou which i realise i might be too fast doing the wrong thing at the wrong time. I know that the lyric is all about lover Fen Shou but i derive from other perspective. I din think from the aspect of Lover as i'm very good with my dear which no need such sad song. Just tot that in watever we do, we hav to Tui Hou.

I always tend to fight for something, but if i can tui hou and look back, and evaluate, i might reliase that all i need is very simple. I always want to hav a very very good result or get the best result compare to other, but that is just putting pressure to my ownself, learning to Tui Hou, make my life happier at least i know that Happy Life doesn;t come when u always got the highest, is that when u satify with wat u have now.

Not everything that we want, we should fight for..Sometime Tui Hou is not scare of losing or declare that u lose, it is just provide yourself more time to think. I realise, we live in the world with other people, we do not leave alone, sometime Tui Hou will make every1 life greater and happier.

Think of it, Fight with full of your energy but do have time to stay back and evaluate watever u do. Think wat you will get at the end..Happiness or Glory?

No comments: