Wednesday, October 3, 2007

When too confident and that ruin

Hmm.. 2day just finish my Theme 2-4 exam. Seems quite ok cause i can answer most of the question. Just feel that if pass few days i dun so wu liau i can answer in a better way. I just know wat they are asking this time just forgot some of the point to answer. Maybe i'm too confident that i can finish reading and remember by reading the notes Once. Now i know i can't. If i spent more time in reading maybe this will be a good paper for me also. But nevermind lah, over ady. Now just dun let the history to repeat and i need to study now.. Hmm... just hope i can answer well.. At this moment i mind the process and not the result. The result only ??/10% or 5% for this friday exam. Add up should be quite a lots but 10% min i need 5%, and 5% min i need 2.5%. That it..

Just had my dinner..I hav Nasi Lemak 2 day. No matter where i eat oso eat rice the best. Really Fan Tong...Haha..

No comments: