Monday, October 22, 2007

风湿 the Rheumatism

Huh after long time dealing with such a pain disease, now feel like 1 2 explore more about Rheumatism or wat we usually call Feng Shi. Dun 1 2 talk about the pathogenesis or watever about it. Just 1 2 know why i got such diseases when i'm still young and powerful in doing my stuff. Although it is not a debilitating disease, just feel pain when the weather turn cold and damp. Like 2day loh, cold and rain so sure pain.. And weird is, Last few days on right leg, now on left leg. Haih...



Basically, Rheumatism is an group of disease of that cause joint pain. I think that i got this stuff is just i got Gene for it. My mom have OA, my grandma have Rheumatism oso, which all got almost relate disease. Haih...so teruk...Didn't blame my family for passing this gene to me, is that why i choose these gene to inherit...Kah Kah Ka...

But now, i put my ankle near the radiant heater..Quite soothing and pain lessen. Haha...

No comments: