Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Wat important to me

Huh i list down wat is important to me in my life..Number signify the priority..

1. Family
2. Dear
3. Myself
4. Eat
5. Sleep
6. Happiness
7. Relax
8. Technology
9. Din have ady..

Huh weird hoh? that is a list of my priority in my life. Haha maybe got something else that i dun think of. Maybe some1 will say Friends.. Tell u the truth, friend for me is just company when doing thing or when you are not with family. Some ppl without friend seems to be end of the world but for me, more or less doesn't signify anything. Cause i always have friends around me but True Friend or Good Friend seems like won't appear after secondary school. Hehe sometime i'll be selfish. That is human nature, right? For me, if the thing is not in the list above, usually i'll ignore it. And if it is in the list, any interference to them, i usually will eye for an eye.

No comments: