Thursday, October 18, 2007

When achieving in illusion

Recently i got back most of my exam result. Not bad to me actually cause i achieve my aim and target that i set for from the beginning of the year. I tot that being able to achieve such result i'll be the one that is very happy, but that doesn't turn out to be. Maybe winning is not important anymore to me, or just that my opponent just slack too much in this particular time. I can't consider this to be a real achievement as i just achieve when other lacking. Still remember papa said, "when you got good result, you hope your other friend got a good result as well and competition only between when you and your friend result is equally good."

Hehe...nothing 2 worry now.. Just study till the end of this semester and exam. Going back in 32 days...Happy err...

No comments: