Thursday, August 6, 2009

離 Tasmania 島



離島 (island away)

靠坐在陌生的床 牆角還擱著行囊
Sitting on the foreign bed, the luggage sitting in the corner
窗外的霓虹燈搶了 月亮的光
the neon lights outside the window shining brighter the the moon light
來自大海的方向 從地圖的另一端
coming from the sea, from the other side of the map(world)
背著夢想 也帶著揮不去的牽掛
carrying my dreams, and also bearing the longings that I can't leave behind

風 啊 風 把我帶到這地方
wind, oh wind, who brought me to this place
藍色的記憶還留在我海上的家
blue colored memories still left in my home on the sea.
輕輕躺在這城市的中央 寧靜的夜晚 眼角淚未乾
gently lying in the city's central, in the still of the night, my eyes still wet with tears
墜落在被月色撫摸的窗台上
falling onto the moonlit window ledge.

喔喔 風 啊 風 吹送著我的牽掛
oh oh, wind, oh wind, blowing away my longings
伴著海浪指引方向送到你臂彎
accompanying the directions of the sea waves into your arms
走啊走前往夢想的路上 每次感覺孤單 看著月兒彎
moving towards the dreams, whenever I'm feeling lonely, I look towards the crescent moon
彷彿笑著說 "你要勇敢 別害怕"
who seems like smiling and saying, "you must be brave, don't be afraid"
擔心月兒會孤單 星星守護在身旁
worried that the moon might be lonely, the stars watched over it by it's side
安靜地陪我夢了一段 家鄉
Silently, accompanying me, dreaming a dream of my hometown.
----------------------------------------------
島 = Tasmania

She singing what i feel for 2.5 years at Tasmania..
This Song is so so so nice....
I am dreaming about my hometown, just that i dun lonely till look at the moon


No comments: