Thursday, August 27, 2009

Collapse of the Andre's Empire...

Hmm...
After 7 month of struggle
And 3 more month to go
At this point of time
I accept that....
This is near the end of
My empire...........

Today got my result
I failed le...
Thats it...
I have to retake again
Do all over again..
Cham Cham Cham

I never make stupid mistakes. Only very, very clever ones. ~John Peel

Haha this time i where got do clever one? which one clever? Funny

Other quote that i interesed in:
While one person hesitates because he feels inferior, the other is busy making mistakes and becoming superior. ~Henry C. Link

Yeah i know,failing mean i have to read more, maybe this is the way GOD wan me to be more competant...Haha


Andre....
This time...
Relax...
Control your BP
We will fight again..
Building an empire again
And i am sure you will
After a few falls...

I accept this fall
And on the way to
Having a bigger empire..
I already try the best i could
And will be even better..

I end with...
The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one. ~Elbert Hubbard, The Note Book, 1927

No comments: