Thursday, August 27, 2009

Feeling sad....

What will more sad
Than knowing u know
But in the end all gone awry

Hmm..that is wat happened
During my OSCE on Tuesday
SoSoSo not satisfy with wat i did
Fail to come out with diagnosis
Fail to identify the issue
Fail to apply skill
Only 1 out of 4 station
That i think i can pass

Other 3?
I have no idea...
Heart so pain now...
Fill with regret...
Regret not bcos i dunno
Regret i am shaky
When in stress situation
Maybe my EQ not that good ba...

Actually tomolo...
Will get back my result le
For OSCE of course...
Dunno what is the outcome...
If i get :
4/4 - Miracle..
3/4 - Happy and Unexpected
2/4 - Satisfy but sad
1/4 - Can cry (Sure cry)
0/4 - I quite medicine le...No way i can be doc with 0/4

Actually before exam i target 3/4 de...previous rotation giv me 7 passes le..
I need min 3 for this so next rotation only need min 2/4...for overall 12/16
If this i get 2/4, Med rotation i need to Jia You le...

Now...i just can wait..
My hand now...
Even colder than the time i exam
Just hoping...
In the end, i still pass 3rd year
Stressfull year of all
I dun want repeat...
I try to study hard le...
It is up to the 'one'
To make the decision....

No comments: