Monday, August 24, 2009

Exam Tomolo...Help

12hrs before my 3rd Primary Card Rotation OSCE..
Having a mixed feeling...
Feel like i already covered everything i should
But seems not confident....
Why now?...

2days earlier, i still talking with my friend
Being very very confident...
Cause i think i did my practice well
But today...everything like...
Ohno....Cham Cham..

Izzit a pre-exam anxiety
Anyone wanna prescribe me Beta-blocker...
Need it for my anxiety

Btw, Hope exam go well tomolo
Thousand wishes to dear god..
Just give me minimum 3 station passes..
Thank You thank you in advance......

To all my friend in Primary Care,
Wish u all do well..
Remember that
"We all wanna get 4/4"
Then show it to Emma and C.Clifford?

For those non-primary care,
Hope you do well on Thurs and Fri..

"If I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.“
~ Mahatma Gandhi ~

"If I have the belief that i can do it, I will read to understand, even though I barely do understand"-Andre
Mine

No comments: