Sunday, May 24, 2009

I'm Old

At some point of every1 life..they will say "I'm old".. I would say this at 22yrs old.. Recently my body is very weak.. Regret that i do not take good care of it since i'm young. Aching pain come and go every few weeks...tiredness throughout the day (most due to sleeping too much)..

Now i'm in the museum, wanna study for coming exam...Stressful for me...not because of the book or the thing need to read...Is that DAMN pain lower back pain and sleepy brain...

Today is sunday and will hav class tomolo. I dun wan to take any caffein...If not i'll be zombie in the class tomolo...Basically i just want to go abck home now and sleep..listen to music..

Miss so much the time during secondary school where i can sit on house sofa with the music on and stuck to a book for whole day.....

I just wanna get over that OSCE and EXAM!!!! Simple right?
The process is long and taxing...

No comments: