Saturday, May 9, 2009

How is life Lately

Hmm..Long time din update here. Start new year (2009)..I like never review what i am doing. Until today, exam result out...Suddenly feel like lots of thing happened in this year..Result is better than expected, although little sad when good friend drop in his mark. Just Jia You...You can do it de...

OK what happened in this 4 months...First in Clin Spec...Something memorable is, i know more about women/gals. Always being a man is to be curious about women. I feel like i am better than men out there...Know more in term of psychology and physiology.. Haha...So gals...Wait for me.....

Finish Clin Spec with a damn easy OSCE but i fail 1. Too comfident ruin all thing...or maybe just the leng lui that become patient distract me? I Dunno.....

Now in Surgery rotation, for me fun stuff is can walk in hospital like nobody...but the boring stuff is oncall being FFK be the registrar...Besides that, what i learn in surg is huge... Lots of good quality surgeon/physician that can teach well n interesting (relatively to Clin Spec's sleepy tutor - No offence..I always feel sleepy in SR1).

Hmm...NOW????
I suppose to study...but this world fill of mood but i dun hav any...so what to do...come to my blog...write nonsense stuff..Haha...N u r reading my nonsense stuff...Happy Nonsensing...

Happy 2gether...

Coming up next....Burny's Island trip picture...Oyster, I MIS U

No comments: