Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My new one..Which i call Lao Po

Hmm...wat 2 say...
Last week when i sleep...my spec will be like this...
There sure a place for all my stuff..
And this is how my spec located when i'm on my lovely bed
But thing change every since....
My spec not at there anymore
Something invade that spec space..
Something new...take some part of spec place

This week...this is how i put my spec...


On my new Lao Po....
What it that?

Proudly to annouce....
I am currently one of the owner of Samsung F480
It is GOLD 1...Nice colour right?

Bought it under cap plan for $29 per month for 2 yrs
Unlimited call to same provider
And $150 call to any other n international
What to say...

Everything worthit...
Except my spec will grunt...

Below is all the colour available for Samsung F480...

No comments: