Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A nice song...

If you haven't change your mind...
I want you to stay with me tonight
I grew tired of trying to act strong
I realize that i was too young, everytime i think about you, baby
But now i can say it, i miss you
It's so hard to say i'm sorry
I just wish that i could sing this song to you, and not just anyone
An endless story, with a light that never ends.
Always, i long to express my love for you for all eternity.

Memories of our time together
Don't destroy them like this, don't go away
I want to thaw them out and make them real.
droplet of your kindness exploded within my heart
i'm missing you so much it hurts
don't stop holiding my hand
And just if, if it were possible, i want to sing...
..for you once again..


An endless story, with a never-ending story..
Tell me why,i have to know, for all time.
I just wish that i could sing this song for you,
and not just anyone.

An endless story, with a light that never ends.
Always, i long to express my love for you for all eternity.

No comments: