Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Thursday Exam !!!

Ok i am now on bed
Planning to study
But just the notes n book
Feel like so so heavy
That i can't lift it up to read

No la...
Is just my heart
Feel very lazy
Some people tell me Med OSCE
Is very easy...

True...
It is easy in the sense that
Not many thing 2 prepare compare to primary care
Just familiarize with examination
for 6 systems
And do appropriate history
Knowledge wise
Is very little needed...
Just be logical...

I read before all my notes..
Can't guarantee 100% in brain
But already read before..
Feel very lazy to read again
Very lazy....

This exam is important?
Depend on how u see it...
Important as it if i get 4/4
I won't need to do it again
During remediation exam
If not i need to take 12-stations

But the requirement for remediation exam is 75%
which mean the more rotation u take
The more leeway u got to pass..
Compare taking 8 station (need to pass 6) to
taking 12 station (need to pass 8)
Which 1 better?

I just hope that....
Everything go well
On thursday
Watever happened...
I just leave it to the god...
I just wanna finish all exam quickly...
And go back Malaysia..
I miss the food....

No comments: