Saturday, October 24, 2009

Worth or not?

Okok in the busy of day studying...i just wanna see how much of my suffering now worth in the future...Consistent with current Budget 2010, me wanna see my future Budget...Another words is wanna see how much i will earn next time... hehe

For Housemanship after 5yrs MBBS

Gred Gaji: UD41 P1T6
Gaji permulaan: RM 2458.39

I'm also entitled to:

Service allowance of RM300
Housing allowance of RM250
Critical service allowance of RM750.

All add together - Houseman RM 3758.39
That is not includeding any on-call, after hrs or other...
Hmmm i dunno wat 2 say about this...
--------------------------------------------------------

Then after two years of housemanship...
Your salary will increase to
Gred UD 44 P1T1 : RM 3028.90
Include all other allowance
Total : RM4328.90

OK make me curious is since when got Rm6000 as wat is said in newspaper 1 years ago..
That is total bullshit by politician...
Hahaha

But should be alright...
Look back my post last year at HERE
I said b4 "So now must study harder...if not fail at UTAS.. Apa pun talak.. Hehe..."
Haih look like i really need to study....

No comments: