Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Doctor?




Pls watch this video...
At least it say out what a doctor should be
They are those who provide relieve
To patient and their family
Whenever they have pain or disease...

I understand through MBBS
How hard it is to be a doctor...
5 years is not easy...
Full of failure and success..
Full of sadness and happiness

I always wanna be a businessman
Rather than being a doctor...
Cause i know being doctor is hard..
Not the hardship that i can't bear with
Is the interest in me...
More to playing with money...

But..This video...
Tell me that...
Since i am in a noble profession
I should continue..
Who say i can't play money
And at same time be doctor...

I wan to be both now...
Doctor is not for generating money
Is to provide relieve
To those needed..
Not manipulate them...
For your own wealthiness...

My goal of life change again...
I still be doctor..
But for sake of humanity
Actually seing patient walk out of hospital
Without any pain
Is always something very satifying..

But at the same time..
I would like to build my empire..
My dream of having the capibilites
To play with money
And able to channel it to charity...

Failure in exam this year...
Make me realise...
MBBS is just part of my life
I have to start...
To develop other part of my life...
There is no excuse anymore...
No excuse like "Busy MBBS", " No Money", "No Time", "No Knowledge"
I will solve that very soon..
Will take my first step for my empire...
Concurrently with MBBS...
Maybe it won't happen this year..
But it start this year...


My goal in summary
1)Being doctor
2)Develop my empire (Have enough money for living)
3)Doing charity

Like what I told Nai ...We will one day in the top, and that time we will Build a free hospital for the people...

No comments: