Friday, October 23, 2009

Arrgghh..

Arrrghhhh
Damn it...
Exam in 2 weeks time
Yet i still can sleep
Not usual sleep...
Is sleep 14 hrs...
Tot of studying...
But every morn wake up
When the clock ringing...
I will just off it...
Cause recently class
Always at afternoon
No morning class

So i continue sleep
Even worst is..
2day holiday...
I sleep from 11pm until next day 4pm...
OMG....
How i am going to survive
Exam coming soon...

ANDRE!!!!!!!!!!
Time to study....
Shouln't sleep ady....
Study Study Study....
1 more month before Dear come
Must study good good
In this 1 month
So that No need take supplementary...

Just praying to god...
Giv me a pass...
Just a simple pass..
No need flying colour...
I wanna be 4th year med student
Dun 1 repeat...
Giv me energy to go on...
And dun SLEEPPPPPPPP...

1 comment:

Chin Yen Ryan said...

We all are in the same boat..All the best ya :)