Monday, June 1, 2009

My Uni got New Book Shelf

Ok 2day i goto Morris Miller Library (UTAS main library)..2 study la of course...takkan see leng lui meh...Here talak leng lui la...

Very long time dun goto Morris cause my daily activities more in Clinical School which in City..

I walk to toilet...Then i suddenly saw this new book shelf... Last time i at morris din see this book shelf before...

See UTAS so rich...buy so many new books. Thay why no place to put...must put beside toilet..

Wait..See clearly...Do you notice anything wrong?
Or do you notice any of your book there?
No ghost..dun worry...
Look at the books...Something wrong...Colour? Size? Subject?

Or i should giv u have a closer look....I snap a photo at the top of the book... Let see if you can spot the wrong book....

---

---

---

---

---


Ooooiii....They are fake books lar...Or i should say...it is a FAKE book shelf... It is a piece of box with light in it and illuminate the photo of book shelf...

I am in the way to toilet de ar...I seems forgot my bladder craking and keep on looking at this masterpiece...

U know wat...UTAS rather waste money on this electric-eater stuff than buy more book!!!!

Maybe Malaysia Uni should do like this to fill in their library... We can't read, but at least when visitor come they say "Wah...Ur Uni so so so many books ar..Unbelievable"....

No comments: