Thursday, November 13, 2008

What happen in a year?

Hmm...So happy that tomolo I will back to my home country, Malaysia. After 2 years study in Hobart, lots lots of thing i have learn. Dun say about 1st year as i can't remember anything about 1st year beside exam, study and assignment. Reflect back on what happened in the last 9 months i just can fill it with Happiness and Sadness. Maybe that are the 2 thing that fill most of human daily life....Let summarise what are my Happiness and Regretfulness..

Happiness
Have a wonderful family supporting me
A pretty girl as my girlfriend
Still have time to sleep (Peacefully)
Got money to eat (Nicely/ Luxuriously)
Have car to drive around
Can goto BenLomond to SKI


Sadness
Problematic Essay
c2Pid 2nd year course
Burst Bed
High BP
Sien
Alone at here
Huahahah....dun think too many sad stuff la....

Just hope that result come out a PASS and all over..For next year, hope all go well with clinical Year...

No comments: