Sunday, November 30, 2008

Money is a drug

The title of this post i copy from Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki. In his book, Robert state that his rich dad refuse to pay him when he work because rich dad never wanted him to be addicted to money. I realise that my father do hav the same principal (No wonder he is financially success). I still remember when I 1st at Genting at croupier, he say b4 that schooling people shouldn't work. I know he scare us to addicted to money.

The logic is easy to understand, for a student to suddenly hav income, it is like suddenly become rich but what they do not realise is that they are starting to be addicted to "work for money" and it is hard to break the addiction. What more? They will start to neglect to study and go for work...Then working for life for money.....

No comments: