Wednesday, March 5, 2008

My Com C Drive out of space...

Okok this few day my computer suddenly pop out a warning say "Low Disk Space".. It refer to my boot drive (C Drive) which the free space become nearly zero..Indeed i'm writing this post on full C Drive.. Hehe with my current 45Gb C Drive it is full. Actualy i still left 4GB of free space (When i on my computer). After i use the computer for very very long time (around 5hrs), the warning will pop out again. Hehe u all sure guess "Andre computer kena Virus/Trojan"

Kah Kah tell u...My computer although always kena trojan but won't be disturbing cause i clear it very quickly (Early detection help a lots). That y i never scare to plug anybody pendrive...Besides that, i hav the No.1 Antivirus installed in my computer (Bitdenfender) and Free User-friendly (AVG anti-virus). I also have AVG anti-spyware to block spyware. So the possibility of kena trojan/spyware/virus is tremendously low (Sure got expertise la)...

Okok come back to my full HD story... so how can 4gb become zero in around 5 hours... I think got ghost or casper in Tassie that hide in my computer la..(Kidding nia)...After few min of diagnostic n searching the net... I solve the problem... Ppl at the net say it is indexing problem. Although indexing has caused me lots of problem with performance, so i already disabled it earlier...(Indexing slow system performance)...

So now the differential diagnosis is left to something than can grow in HD. Form my knowledge is that, PageFile.sys will grow bigger (as my setting let it to be unlimited)...So i check it up..When my HD is full, that pagefile only accupied 2GB++.. So i should left with another 2GB... after looking around...i found out that another file eat up 2gb.. It is called hiberfil.sys... this file grow larger as i enable hibernation for my com. Hiberfil.sys size = ram size. So my ram is 2GB.

Like this my com have no space left....Huh...I'm still thinking on solving this problem....

No comments: