Friday, November 9, 2007

After exam (3X Again)

Huh yesterday officially finish my final exam with 10mins OSCE. Huh wat 2 say leh.. Pass 3 exams all i comment as Ok-ok.. U all as my reader oso boring lah hoh? Hmm... so i tipu tipu a little lah (kidding)...This OSCE hoh, consider Better than OK (Lame...).. OkOk paraphrase into "Good Examiner, Good Patient, Lucky me".. I Got a good patient which i met his twice for previous OSCEs and John as my examiner. John seems nice to us n just feel very comfortable in dealing the interview with him around. People say he quite strict in marking but dun care lah....Mark is just wat he think about me. As long as i try ady then it is good..

Hooray..Now everything for CAM 102 is end..Happy and happier... Waiting to back to my home country...

No comments: