Saturday, September 26, 2009

The Up and Down of 2day

Arrgghhhh...
2dy got one thing i happy and few thing i sad
Morning goto review why i fail my OSCE
That coordinator told me "You miss hypotension"
Cilaka...I got mention ok..That is the first thing i notice when i read question
And yet she say i miss it..Dunno that examiner got listen or not
Haih Zhong Zhee sui la

Then nvm..
Whole day feel unwell
Got generalised muscle pain
And also mild joint pain
Like going to fever soon
Still nvm...2day quite busy
Busy on the day i feel unwell
Haih..
So going to fever?
Wat i do...Cannot eat heaty food
Drink more water...
2day cafeteria dunno wat event got special menu
But all fried or grill
ME cannot eat ar....

Haih...
Nvm lo...
Little happy thing is...
Got BP measuring class 2day
So Eugene measure my BP lo
I at 116/80 wor...
Since when i have normal BP
Usually around 140/95 de wor..
Eugene say maybe 2day, i am sick
that y BP drop..
Maybe lo...
But at least know BP is controlled
Is something happy

Ok next is,
Bed Side Tute
The Consultant is very very good
He teach is examination last week
2day see patient..
I tiba tiba kena...
Have to take history and do examination
History is OK la
Just that i shitty at examination
Biasa la...1st time doing neuro exam
But good thing is...
When doing examination
I found that patient wrist is rigid..
Which inconsistant with the disease she has..

The consultant doesn't believe me
But at last when he examine..
He have to accept my non-interpreted findings
But overall i did badly in examination..
And worst is..I STEP on patient foot..
Haih....

Nvm la..1st time..
Will improve geh...
Okla...study time

No comments: